* This is an US Club Sanctioned Tournament *
Bring your team to Morgan Hill for a great weekend of soccer! One location for all games, affordable pricing, and competitive play. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer federation affiliate are eligible to apply.
Event Schedule and Standings: https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/13049
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- Dates: March 26 & 27, 2022
- Ages: Boys & Girls, U9-U14, Copper to Gold
- Early Entry Discount Deadline: February 28, 2022 (use code SCEARLY)
- Application Deadline: March 11, 2022
- Acceptance notification: by March 15, 2022
- Late Application Penalty: $75
- Withdrawal Penalty: $100 after March 18, 2022. If withdrawal is after March 22, the entire fee is forfeited.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
- Championship games will be play for divisions with a minimum of 6 teams, and consolation games will be played for divisions with a minimum of 8 teams. Divisions will only be bracketed if there are at least 4 teams. Adjacent skill levels or adjacent age groups may be combined if required to complete a division.
- Trophies are awarded for the winner of each division, as well as 1st and 2nd place medals. For divisions with consolation games (8 or more teams), 3rd place medals will be awarded to the winning team of the consolation game.
- No-hassle online tournament check-in
- Special consideration to teams traveling or coaches with multiple teams
Location: Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex
Pricing: $575 (U9/10), $675 (U11/U12) and $775 (U13/U14)
Formats: 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11
- Guests: Maximum of 7 guest players per team for 11v11, and 5 per team for 7v7 and 9v9.
- Allowed team sizes - maximum roster size for all teams is 22. Maximum number of players allowed to dress for games
- 11v11: 18
- 9v9: 16
- 7v7: 14
- Online check-in but teams must bring player passes to all games for validation if required. Download online check in form here.
- Game duration
- 11v11: 2 x 30 minutes
- 9v9: 2 x 25 minutes
- 7v7: 2 x 20 minutes
- All other rules found here
To avoid coaching conflicts, THE PRIMARY COACH listed on the teams's application must be the one that will be screened for conflicts. If a different coach is listed, elimination of conflicts will be on a best effort basis.