FALL 2020 - OV Rec Program:
Due to current COVID regulations we are unable to hold our traditional Fall program. Instead, we will be offering a series of 3-week clinics / camps where players will train 2 days a week with our professionally licensed coaches. This will be similar to the camps we held this summer. With all schools going to distance learning, this is also a great way for kids to get outside, socialize (at a distance), and get some exercise in. Soccer ability is NOT a requirement for this program, we promise to make it fun for all levels.
To comply with all local, county and state COVID guidelines, there are a few restrictions that will limit us to the number of participants we can take.
- The camp must run 3 consecutive weeks
- The same 12 players together for the 3 weeks
- We are limited by the number of players/coaches that can be at the complex at the same time
- We must have a minimum of 8 per group
For these reasons, space will be limited, and camp times are different for each age group.
PRICING: $75 for the full 3 weeks (e.g. per session)
Session 1: 8/10 - 8/28 CLOSED Session 2: 8/31 - 9/18 CLOSED
Session 3: 9/21 - 10/9
Session 4: 10/12 - 10/30
- U6 Boys (2015-2016): Mondays 4:00 - 4:55 / Wednesdays 5:00 - 5:55
- U6 Girls (2015-2016): Mondays 5:00 - 5:55 / Wednesdays 4:00 - 4:55
- U8 Boys (2013-2014): Tuesdays 5:00 - 5:55 / Thursdays 4:00 - 4:55
- U8 Girls (2013-2014): Tuesdays 4:00 - 4:55 / Thursdays 5:00 - 5:55
- U10/U12 Boys (2009-2012): Tuesday / Thursday 6:00 - 6:55
- U10/U12 Girls (2009-2012): Monday / Wednesday 6:00 - 6:55
- U14/U16 Boys (2008-2006): Tuesday / Thursday 7:00 - 7:55
- U14/U16 Girls (2008-2006): Monday / Wednesday 7:00 - 7:55
Please note the location of the Recreational Program has CHANGED. It will now be held alongside our Competitive Program at the Morgan Hill OSC. We will be using the turf Football Field at the South end of the complex. The address is 16500 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037.
What procedures will you take to make sure my kid(s) is safe?
We have an extensive overview of the guidelines and requirements to make this camp safe for all players and coaches. Click here for details. This is the same deck that we sent to the city and county for approval and the one we used for the summer camps.
What exactly will my kid(s) be doing during this camp?
For the younger players, the coaches will be working with the players to create high energy and have lots of fun while challenge players with different ball manipulation skills, dribbling and competitions each day. For the older players, the coaches will be working through different topics to push the players including ball mastery, fitness and SAQ.